In the manner of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Wine Society will be giving away not five, but 21 “golden tickets” in the form of bottles of aged and rare wine, each worth over £200. Head buyer, Pierre Mansour explains: “We love to share the joy of good wine at every opportunity and we’d…Read More
Welcome to Dillon Morrall, the specialist wine PR consultancy, with strong complementary marketing skills. We are a small agency who value the personal touch, where clients are handled directly by ourselves.
We have a great insight and understanding of a client’s needs and those of the target audience. This gives our clients confidence because we completely understand and act upon their individual needs.
Excellent contacts in the trade, with the drinks trade press, wine-writers and gastronomic press coupled with an excellent insight into the diverse needs of journalists.
All brought together with our creative writing, strategic planning, wine knowledge and event organisation. We also possess a flair for the following languages – French, Italian, German and Spanish.
In brief: While we feel we can turn our hand to most things within our field, perhaps our main activities can be summed up as follows:
An integrated, completely holistic campaign is designed to maximise the impact of a product launch, with every sector of the target audience and each medium being taken into account.
- Any scale of tasting from one to ones to large scale trade tastings
- Food and wine pairings
- Tastings tailored to specific sectors e.g. press, sommeliers
- Consumer wine fairs
- Cost effective, yet impressive
Events other than tastings which can enhance your winery and brands.
These can include winemaker dinners, corporate events, sponsorship opportunities.
We can manage individual projects on a client’s behalf e.g.: Websites (coordinating design, writing copy, on-going management)
- Back labels
- Web site copy
- Customer letters
- No scatter-gun approach – mailings are very carefully targeted.
- Press releases are well researched and intelligently written.
- Bespoke versions of press releases are written for different target audiences.
- We scrupulously maintain an up to date database which ensures your mailing/invitation/sample goes to the right person at the right place at the right time (eg some journalists specify when they do NOT want to receive samples).
We have over 15 years’ experience in organising smooth, efficient and well integrated press trips which fulfil the needs of both the journalists and the wineries.
We will tailor a package specifically to suit a client’s requirements and budget either on a project basis or annual retainer.